School Development Plan
Quality of education
1. Ensuring the most able reach their full potential.
2. Ensuring that all pupils reach their target for reading and fulfil their potential.
3. Develop schools DT and computing curriculums, ensuring pupils are equipped with the appropriate skills.
Behaviour and attitudes
4. Attendance – continue to engage with families in order to reduce the proportion of pupils persistently absent from school.
5. Build upon the work already started by embedding the new pupil houses
6. Support and empower TLR3 holders (new leaders) to bring about sustainable changes to the school to develop pupils character and cultural capital.
Leadership and management
7. To take further action to reduce the workload of staff
8. Develop the capacity and capability of subject and middle leaders
Quality of education in early years
9. Ensure more pupils reach exceeding in writing in both Nursery and Reception
10. Ensuring that the outdoor provision enhances the offer to the children.